Monday, February 18, 2013

Honey Bee Workshop

We had a great workshop at Mary's on Saturday.  One of the cards we made you've seen earlier but I made a bit of a change to it for the workshop.  Originally it had the Honeycomb embossed background, but then when I decided on the cute Bee card, I didn't want to duplicate the backgrounds, so here's the updated version using the Chevron background.  This little bunny is so cute, it could go with ANY background and still be just as adorable!



Here's our 2nd card.  Isn't it just adorable??  I spotted it somewhere and for the life of me I can't find the copy I printed out with her name.  I think there is a hole somewhere in my craft table where everything is disappearing today!  

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Spring Sampler (w- 125510 / c-125512)
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP:  Polka Dot Parade (126902)
Ink:  StazOn Black (101406)
Embossing Folder:  (129378)
Ribbon: Basic Black 1/2" Scallop Dots

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Sunday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. These are such cute project Donna! Great job, love the use of NEW PRODUCTS!!!! WOOHOOO!!! You da BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all adorable. I love anything embossed and I'm really digging that chevron embossing folder, esp. when used with the chevron dsp...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this DSP, problem is, I've used the yellow out of two orders of it so far. I've used the other colors too, but I've use ALL my yellow.

    Thanks to Linda I can borrow some from her to do my swaps for Monday (don't tell!) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors