Thursday, February 7, 2013

Guest Stamper - Brittney's Butterflies

Brittney came over on Sunday for some creative time and really made some beautiful cards using the Shimmer Mist technique from early January (here).  Her colors of choice were Rich Razzleberry and then Gumball Green.  I really loved how they turned out.  Very pretty and shimmery!  I wish you could see the shimmer better!





Stamps Well With Others Supplies List:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink / Whisper White, Gumball Green, So Saffron
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry / Gumball Green (ink pad and ink refill)
Tools:  Stampin' Spritzer (126185), Scallop Trim Border (118402)
Extra:  Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854), 70% Rubbing Alcohol

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors