Monday, February 11, 2013

Peekaboo Frames Birthday

I've been wanting to use the Peekaboo Frames Bigz L for a card for ages and just kept forgetting.  Finally, apparently, my brain remembered and I made one for my Sis-in-law's birthday this week.  I really like how it came out, if I do say so myself. I will admit it took a little practice to get the right size to go in the window and to get the stamp to be in the center where I wanted it, but practice makes perfect!  




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Patterned Occasions from Sale-a-Bration (w-129621 / c-129624)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
DSP:  Tea for Two (129311)
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Tools:  Big Shot (113439), Peekaboo Frames Bigz L (124587)
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta So Saffron Ribbon (122982)

Thanks for looking in today. Have a great week!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's cute! One more item to be added to my wish list darnnit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors