Sunday, February 3, 2013

NEW - February Best of Love Set

The February "Best of 25 Years" stamp set has been released.  I really LOVE these, they are so cute and they aren't in my collection - yet - but they will be very soon!  I think my very favorite is the "olive you!" stamp.  It's just too cute!

The "Best of Love" set and the January set "Best of Birthdays" will be available through March 2014.  As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, Stampin' Up! is including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.


Here is the January - Best of Birthday's set in case you wish to start your collection now.  Order item number (132929).


Place your order by heading to my shopping website  or by emailing me directly at:  StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your Saturday!  It's beautiful outside here in Phoenix today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Darnnit, more to add to my wish list! I'm loving the Love Set especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors