Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Amore Punched Hearts

Here is a very simple card that can be made so many ways with any paper you wish.  I chose to use some of the DSP from More Amore (129309) from the Spring Mini.  I punched  the hearts so that some of the little mini hearts were in view.  I popped them up with bits of dimensionals - about a 1/4 of one since the hearts are kind of small.  



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP:  More Amore (129309),  Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
Extras:  Dimensionals  (104430),  Small Heart Punch (117193)


To order supplies to make your own Punched Heart Card, you can place your order by heading to my shopping website  or by emailing me directly at:  
StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com


Thanks for looking in today!  Have a great day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors