Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A New Paper Pumpkin Customer!

Monday morning I was so excited to discover a new Paper Pumpkin Customer in my email!  Yayyy!  That means time to dig out my super special set of Paper Pumpkin Stamps that I received at Convention a couple of years ago.  Sadly it is no longer available, so I guard it with my life!  


For my card (which will be mailing later today) I used Whisper White cardstock, Pool Party Ink (which matches the pretty tissue paper in every box) and Tangerine Tango (which matches as close as possible to the monthly box).



Did you know that Sale-a-Bration time is a perfect time to sign up for Paper Pumpkin?  With a three month pre-paid subscription (137859), you can qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  Even better, the current 3-month subscription is on sale for $55.00 instead of $59.00.

OR you could take it to the next level of a six-month prepaid subscription (137860) which will save you $1.00 per month over the month to month plan and qualifies you for TWO FREE Sale-a-Bration items!  Subscription price is $114

Better yet... the 12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215 USD  Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2/month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or CLICK HERE to sign up for Paper Pumpkin.

Thank you for looking in today.  Going out with the hubs for breakfast, a little shopping and a movie (hopefully) so we can celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary!

Have a great day!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another customer! I hope she enjoys your blog! Oh, darn I missed that it was your anniversary....I hope you got to go do all the things you wanted to do. At least you weren't at work! Enjoy the rest of your day and evening. Happy anniversary to you!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors