Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Up and Running!

Stampin' Up! was all set to go live early, early Wednesday morning, but apparently there were some system issues that kept them off line until late in the day.

The good news is, all systems are go and you can shop to your heart's content!


If you are reading this in an email, you can click the links below or if you are reading this from my blog, simply slide your mouse over to the right and click on the catalogs there.

IF you would like a copy in your hot little hands (and you don't already have a Demonstrator), then send me an email with your name and mailing information and I will put one in the mail to you.

Click HERE to check out the new Occasions Catalog!
THEN, with every purchase of $50.00 from any catalog you can select one free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  There are some really GREAT items in there that I think you will love!
Click HERE to see the Sale-a-bration selections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors