Thursday, January 26, 2017

So Very Much

How about a simple, yet beautiful Thank You card today?  These cards just took a couple of minutes to make and we can all use a stash of thank you cards.  This would also be great with the Stylized Birthday stamped in the middle.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2" (notice I changed it up today??)
Soft Suede -  5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamps - So Very Much (2017 Sale-a-Bration)
Sheltering Tree (Annual Catalog)


Begin with just the "leaves" portion from Sheltering Tree.  I used Blushing Bride, stamped off once and then stamped in the center of the Very Vanilla.

Then ink up the Thank You with Soft Suede and stamp over the Blushing Bride.  I also stamped "so very much" from the set.

I had a little bit of over stamping on this one, so when all else fails, cover with a ribbon!  :)


I also popped the top layer up with Stampin' Dimensionals because of the thicker ribbon.


Thank YOU for looking in today!  Two more days to the weekend!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors