Monday, January 2, 2017

Retirement Card #3

This was the card I made for my direct boss, Karen.  January 2nd would have been our 26th Anniversary working together at Maricopa County. It seems like just a few years ago.  I can't believe it's been 26 years!

Okay, on to the card before I tear up again!


Recipe:

So Saffron - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Basic Black - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Serene Scenery Designer Series Stack - 4 5/8" x 2 7/8"

Basic Black - Die Cut "congrats" from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
Whisper White - stamp "Retirement" from Wild About Flowers

I hand lettered the "on your".  Just do your best...!


Inside Stamp - Also from Wild About Flowers


Thank you for looking in today.  Wishing you a very Happy 2017!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you matted the panels with the black. So bright and sunny - she will love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I love doing the matting. I think that's why I love Brian King's cards so much, love the layers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors