Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wishing You Brighter Days

Today's card is fast, easy and beautiful!  Instead of coloring the umbrella, one of the stamps in the set is designed to have the scribble color look.  I wasn't sure I would like it, but I have to say it looks pretty cool.


Recipe:
Blushing Bride 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake for Ovals
Designer Series Paper - Falling in Love
Beautiful You Stamp Set


Inside - Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4"

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna





Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love that DSP. I kike how you did her umbrella with that artsy stamp. I saw a card someplace where they paper pieced her dress and it was another fun aspect to this set.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors