Saturday, October 6, 2018

CASING Chris from Iowa

My Sweet friend Chris from Iowa - you may have seen her comments on my blog posts here - sent me the super cute Trick or Tweet post it holder.  I loved it so much I had to make more for my stampers!


Recipe -
Gorgeous Grape - 11" x 3 1/2" - score at 2 3/4" and at 5 1/2"
Gorgeous Grape - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Granny Apple Green - die cut with largest Stitched Shapes square
Whisper White - die cut with next size down Stitched Shapes square

I stamped a bunch of this cute little elephant who thinks he's a bat and then stamped the little pumpkin off the edge of his trunk.  Instead of fussy cutting, I used my Brother Scan n' Cut and they were cut out in a flash!


I colored him with Smoky Slate light Stampin' Blends and Granny Apple Green for his wings, mask and toenails!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a fabulous weekend and stamp some fun!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked my little treat. What fun to see other colors. I had to fussy cut all mine but that wasn't too bad since I only made ten of them. Well done my friend. So glad I made you smile.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors