Sunday, October 14, 2018

P.S. You're the Best

Today I'm hoping to actually do some stamping and get some posts ready to share because I know there will be more long hours this next week.  I love election time and the job I do, but I miss my time with my stamps, ink and posting for you!

Here is another cute card from our Cozy Craft Retreat.  I'm glad I picked up this set and just need to find more time to play with it. 


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Soft Suede - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"  - round the corners with Envelope Punch Board
Silver Foil - 2" x 1 1/2" - punched with Scalloped Tag Topper, score 1/4" from straight edge
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
Whisper White scrap for stamping typewriter, fussy cut and stamp with chosen sentiment and little red heart.
Notebook Paper scrap - 4" x 2 3/4"


Although it is hard to see, under the typewriter, on the notebook paper we stamped the little random letters with Soft Suede (stamped off once).  Pop up the typewriter with Dimensionals.  Inside stamp a little smudge stamp with Soft Suede (stamped off once) and then the p.s. with Memento Black.

Thank you for checking in and being patient while I'm working my day job! 

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so cute. Love it with the plaid! Cute inside as well. You had the best retreat!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors