Tuesday, October 2, 2018

In The Woods at Cozy Craft

Here is another card we made at the Cozy Craft Retreat.  This was so simple but look how beautiful it is!


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 3"


  • Die cut the tree from In the Woods Framelits
  • Wrap Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine around the Die Cut piece (I actually missed that step so wrapped it around the whole card front - oops!)
  • Pop the Very Vanilla up with Foam Adhesive Strips
  • Add a gold star to the top
  • Emboss the envelope with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder
  • Stamp Sentiment inside in Mossy Meadow - Merry Christmas to All used here


Thank you for looking in today! 

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. It may be simple, I question that, but I sure like it. Lots of green papers would work for this card. I won that embossing folder on a holiday stroll contest. I didn't think it looked that much fun in the catalog but I have used it numerous times already. I love Mossy Meadow.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors