Monday, October 15, 2018

Spider Trinket Earrings

The idea and the measurements for this cute little gift comes from Dawn Olchefske.  I've been trying to make this for a couple of weeks, but long hours at the office just wouldn't let me!  I changed up the Designer Series Paper and the ribbon.


Recipe:
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 2", score at 1 1/2", 3 3/4" and 4"
Toil & Trouble DSP - Cauldron
Gorgeous Grape - 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" for holding the earrings
Gorgeous Grape - 5" x 3/4", score at 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 3 1/2" and 3 5/8" for belly band
Gorgeous Grape scrap for sentiment and punched with 1" circle punch
Glittered Organdy Ribbon - about 7 inches
Rhinestone Basic Jewels


I used the Spider Trinkets from the Holiday Catalog and opened up the jump rings with my jewelry pliers and looped them on to some dangle earrings you can purchase at any craft store.  Poke a hole into the Gorgeous Grape for hanging the earrings, then attach just the bottom of the Gorgeous Grape to the background so that the earrings are easily removed.


Make the belly band so that it can slide on and off easily.


Thank you for looking in today.   Here goes another week!

~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Eek! These are fun though and your packaging was great! So, glad I don't wear ear rings, these would haunt me! What a great idea though!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, testing

    Patti Iannucci

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors