Sunday, October 21, 2018

It's an Elf Thing

Yup, it's me... I'm still alive.  Hopefully that will continue to be true!  For now I've made a few cards that I'm going to be doing in a class on December 1st, so at least I'll have something to share between now and then.

Here's the first one I'm sharing.  It's a little bit of casing the catalog and a little bit of adding a little extra.

On page 21 of the Holiday Catalog you will see Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Pack and Santa's Workshop Memories and more Cards & Envelopes.  With various combinations you can make a variety of cards for Christmas and not have to have even one stamp or ink pad.  That's silly of course, we all LOVE our Stamps and Inks... but you could avoid them for this, if you wanted (but, trust me, you don't!)


I'm actually waiting for my cards and envelopes to arrive (I knew I was forgetting something on my last order!), so for these cards I simply made them the old fashioned way.  

Recipe (as shown):

Poppy Parade - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Santa's Workshop - Striped Card 5 1/4" x 4"
Santa's Workshop - Elf Thing 4" x 3" (popped up with dimensionals)
The Santa's Hat is part of the card pack and the little Elf on the inside is also.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I ordered a set of the M&M cards to make some fast and fun kiddo ones for kids in the hospital etc. I was so bummed when they were on backorder. I planned on just using my own cardstock and not getting the premade cards and envelopes. I thought the velvet white paper would be cool on this hat but I have not ordered it yet. I planned on cutting out some of the elves etc. from the paper I have too for the inside. Great minds think alike!

    Get some rest when you can!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I'm really looking forward to sitting down and playing with these more. IT sure wasn't this past week though! 10 p.m. every night before I left the office. Whew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors