Saturday, October 27, 2018

Santa's Chair

Santa is taking a break after making all those toys!  Those little elves look mischievous though don't they?  Maybe waiting for Santa to drift off and then they can snag the cookies and milk!


Recipe:
Poppy Parade - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4" 
Memories and More - 5 1/4" x 4" (MERRY CHRISTMAS)
Memories and More - 4" x 2 3/4" (dotted)
Memories and More - 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" (Santa in the Chair)

The green scallop is part of the Memories and More cards.


Thank you for looking in today.  Thank you too, for being patient during my absence here and extra hours at the office.

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Yep, another one to CASE. This is really cute with the scalloped part. I know I would be snagging me some cookies if I had a chance!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors