Thursday, January 8, 2015

Best. Day. Ever. for Cheerful Critters

Ok, my Cheerful Critters just got even cuter when mixed with one of the Sale-a-bration freebies - Best Day Ever stamp set.  I think they are so cute!

Now, I bet you think that BEST. DAY. EVER. is three different stamps, right.... wrong!  It's ONE stamp.  So I had to get creative to use the plan shown below.


I chose to select the Photopolymer set as my freebie for a couple of reasons.

First, it makes lining the stamps up perfectly where I want them.  Second, it makes what I'm about to do a little more bearable, because you can easily "fix" it.

Below is how the stamp comes out of the box.  Don't look too close though, at least not yet.  In the second picture, you'll see what I did.  Take a deep breath before you look if you are squeamish about your stamps.  LOL!

 
Ok, I know I'm going to hear gasping, but just bear with me and don't call the SEMT (Stamp Emergency Medical Transport) Team.
 
Yep, that's right, I used my snips and ever so carefully cut the words apart.  Now you can look closer at the picture above and see where I cut them.  Are you breathing okay yet?  Really, it's okay! 
 

 
Now you can use the words however you want.  All together, spread apart or maybe just use one word somewhere.
 


Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you have your wish list filled out and ready to order!  If you need an Occasions Catalog or Sale-a-bration catalog, just let me know and I'll be happy to send one to you if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors