The Confetti Hearts Border Punch fits perfectly on the front panel and adds just the right touch.
- Begin with a piece of cardstock measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Score at 1 1/2", 4", 5 1/2" and 8"
- Turn 90 degrees and score at 1 1/2"
- PUNCH your hearts border before cutting or folding **
- Cut on the solid lines up to the 1 1/2" score line - remove the corner with the X
- Fold on the score lines
- Use Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse to adhere the box together
I used white two sided tape to show you where to put your Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse.
The last piece that you'll attach will be one of the big flaps. I forgot to put adhesive on there for you to see, but you get the idea.
I decorated the front of the bag with a strip of Stack with Love Designer Series Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalog and a piece of Whisper White. The DSP is 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" and because it blended in too well with the Real Red cardstock, I added a piece of Whisper White 2" x 2 1/2".
The stamp is from You Plus Me, also from the Occasions Catalog, and punched with new Sweetheart Punch from the Annual Catalog.
BIG Thanks to Julie Davison on her example and to Stampin' Up! for all the fun toys they provide so we can make such beautiful creations!
Thank you for looking in today... Valentine's is less than a month away - it's time to start planning those hearts and flowers!
Remember - with every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Don't miss your chance!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog