Sunday, June 7, 2015

Catalog Kick-Off Open House

Saturday was my Catalog Kick-off Open House.  Always fun when it's time for a new catalog release!

The featured stamp set today was Sprinkles of Life with two choices - one with an ice cream cone and one with a cupcake. Either way, both are cute!

Take a look at the cone.  I stamped it with Soft Suede and then used my blender pens to do some shading with the ink that was stamped.  The blender pens easily spreads around the ink that was stamped just enough to make some shadows.


I made this picture below wide enough to show the shadow of the punches from the front show through.  There is some new card stock in our supplies (which is on my next order) that should eliminate the floppy card base when it's just made with Whisper White

The new Whisper White 8 1/2" x 11" Thick Cardstock is 100-lb weight card stock which will make a heavier white card base.


The strip of Watermelon Wonder is 1 3/4" wide and the strip of Cherry On Top DSP is 1" wide and punched at the bottom with my Hexagon Punch.  Another thing on my shopping list is the new Banner Triple Punch that will cut the end of banners in three widths - 1", 1 1/2", and 2".



It was so good to have my dear friend Sue join us today.  She and I share another dear friend who lives in Southern Arizona who introduced us years ago.  Sue is an avid scrapbooker, but I think she's really enjoying our card making... I think she's hooked!  


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday.

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much it means to me that the two most wonderful women in my life have now become friends. It makes my heart just soar! Wish I had been able to be there this past weekend. One of these days I'll get well again and I'm going to walk through your door and surprise you like you've never been surprised, lol.

    Hugs & kisses! Thanks for posting the photo. I'm going to print that one and to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to the day you come here and surprise me! It will be the best day EVER! So get yourself well and mobile again!

      Love you my dear friend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors