Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Teaser Revealed

As promised here is the complete card I teased with yesterday.  My friend Mary F. found the idea on Pinterest and shared it with me.  It was done by Wendy Cranford and she CASEd it from Cybil Hart.  I changed it up and used "oops!" for the front of my card, using Epic Alphabet.  Thank you ladies for your great ideas!

With our 110 to 115 degree temperatures in Phoenix for the last few days - and for the next few days apparently, I thought ice cream would be perfect for our workshop today!


Another cute sentiment for inside, also from the You've Got This set and it says "Good Things are Going to Happen".  I think that's cute because, even though the ice cream dropped, you get a better triple decker ice cream inside!

Recipe:

Watermelon Wonder base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4"

Cardstock AND Ink:
Sahara Sand - Stamp and cut out 4 ice cream cones
Watermelon Wonder - Stamp and punch 2 scoops
Mint Macaron - Stamp and punch 2 scoops
Chocolate Chip - Stamp and punch 2 scoops

Stamp large splatter from Gorgeous Grunge in Watermelon Wonder, Chocolate Chip and Mint Macaron.  Also stamp your color of choice inside for under the sentiment by stamping off once.

Assemble cones and ice cream as shown.

To stamp the "oops!" since there is only one "o" in the set, I placed the "o" on a small clear block and stamped it twice, then on another clear block - I used H - I placed the "ps!




Thank you for looking in today.  If you're interested in ordering any of these items, click on the link to the scrolling store below.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors