Monday, June 22, 2015

Beautiful English Garden

Stampin' Up! has come through again with more beautiful DSP in the 2015 Annual Catalog.  As I've said many times in the past I was totally taken with the Painted Blooms DSP in the Occasions catalog and it will be my favorite for a long time, however, this new DSP, English Garden is making a big impression on me.


Both pieces used on these cards and envelopes come from two separate papers within English Garden.  They go so well together, don't you think?

Recipe:

Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Hello Honey - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP flowers - 5 1/8" x 3"
DSP stripes - 5 1/8" x 2"
Ribbon - 5/8" Organza Ribbon


Stamps:  You've Got This
Punch:  Decorative Label


Thank you for looking in today... here comes Monday again!

~ Donna

If you are reading this in an email, be sure to use the link below to my website to read this in blog format so you can see the items used and be taken directly to my store for shopping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I knew from the catalog that I liked that paper but now, thank you very much, I see I will have to order some immediately. These cards are GORGEOUS, Donna!! I'm totally crushing on the combo you used here, AND the sentiments you chose. You are such an expensive friend to have, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no better friend than an expensive one!! I thought you would like this paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors