Friday, June 19, 2015

A Teaser for You

Today, I'm just going to tease you with a sneak peek at one of the cards I'm planning for this weekend.  It think it is adorable and I think you will think so too!



Ok, so I'll share the inside too, but no more!  You'll have to wait for the outside.  Come back tomorrow and I'll post the rest of it.  


Looking forward to Saturday's workshop.  Love getting together with the girls and this weekend it will be at Kristi's house instead of mine!  Woo Hooo, I get out for a change, although, I have to work harder to remember everything.  Fingers crossed!

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE! I can't wait to see the outside! (I think I have an idea....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you DO have an idea... I probably shouldn't have posted the inside. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors