Friday, June 12, 2015

Workshop Thank You's

Here are the little 3 x 3 thank you notes I made for last weekend's Open House customers.  Very simple but I think they turned out nice.


Begin with
Whisper White base of  3" x 6" and scored at 3"
Mint Macaron 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"

Stamped Dotty Angles with Watermelon Wonder, twice.  Once with full ink, 2nd time without re-inking.

Stamp "Thank You" onto Delightful Dijon measuring 3/4" wide (maybe even just a smidge smaller, so it fits in the punch).


Slide the stamped strip into the Banner Punch to make a banner at one end.


Then turn the strip over and punch the other end.


Add some bling and assemble into a cute little card!


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors