Friday, June 5, 2015

Too Many Candles!

This was another one of the cute cards we made at our Founder's Circle at my Team Leader's house.  Isn't this a great card?  I remember making one many years ago with a BBQ on the front and it had "burnt" edges too.  It was a big hit!


Don't forget to "char" the inside and the back of the card to.  To make the burnt look, begin by tearing your card stock and then sponging the edge with Delightful Dijon.  Over that, sponge on some Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso.  The torn part of the paper will really soak up the ink and give a nice dark edge.



Thank You Lorri for this cute card!!

Thank you to all of you who read my blog and come back day after day.  I greatly appreciate it!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors