Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gorgeous Grunge Sassy Birthday

Don't let today pass you by - 50% OFF ends today - so sign up today for 50% for the first two months.  No better time to try Paper Pumpkin.  You can quit any time after your two months.  I think you'll really enjoy the kits though.  Fun quick projects every month!


Be sure to select me as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish, Phoenix, Arizona.  I'll have a special gift for you when you let me know you've signed up!


As you can see, I needed to tweek this a bit and I think it will need a bit more so I can see the stripes behind the greeting.  I just wasn't thinking it all through.
Other than that, I do like the brightness and happiness of this card.  It's cheery and makes me smile!


Recipe:

Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, Sassy Salutations

Base Card - Daffodil Delight - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer One - Cucumber Crush - 5 1/4 x 4"
Top Layer - Whisper White -  5" x 3 7/8"

Happy Birthday - Sassy Salutations on Whisper White 3" x 2" (small version)
Pacific Point - 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"


Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm signing up ~ this is too good of a deal to pass up!! Can't wait for my first kit to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I think you will love the kits and I bet Anna will love doing them with you!

      I'm so glad you're going to give it a try!!! Thank you my dear sweet friend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors