Monday, September 24, 2012

Blooming With Kindness

I spotted this card Saturday night on QBee's Quest and loved the way it looked.  When I tried to re-create it with the colors she used, it didn't look good at all!  I think my Elegant Eggplant is just way too dark.  I don't like it one bit. 

So I played around with the colors and found the combinations I liked.  I think I'd like to play around with other color combinations too.  This is really a pretty card.  Thanks Brenda for sharing yours.


Supplies ~ 
Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set (w-126420 / c-126422)
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Gumball Green
Ribbon:  Gumball Green Stitched Satin (126848)
Glue Dots, Adhesive, Paper Cutter

Measurements:  Gumball Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", Rich Razzleberry 5 1/4" x 4", Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4"

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great day!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what an elegant card! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danita! I really love this card. It's so much prettier in person. I may have to mail it to a friend of mine *wink* so she can see it for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo............(if you mean me, lol)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors