Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ghost Stamper... I mean ... Guest Stamper - Linda

This weekend was spent working on wedding invitations with Brittney and Melanie for Mel's upcoming wedding next February.  Watch for pictures later this week.

In the meantime, Linda was busy making some really cute Halloween Cards.  See what you think.

Isn't this a great cat made from punches?  Ovals, hearts, word window circles and the ever popular Googlie Eyes!  I just love those cute little Googlies!  Just bought some more myself this weekend.


Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (126906)
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls (w-128060 / c-128063)


Then, the ever popular Bootiful Occasions (w-126595 / c-126597).  There are just so many cute things to do with this set.  Once again the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP again, one of my favorites that can be used for more than just Halloween.


Come back tomorrow for something new. 

Thanks for peeking in!  ~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors