Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DSP Storage

I've been storing my DSP in this great little rolling drawer cart for a while but always delayed putting the papers away after using them because I would work on several projects and didn't feel like trying to figure out where to put them back.  SOOOO this weekend as I was organizing a bit and a brilliant idea came to me!

Using a 1 1/4" square punch, I punched one square from each piece of DSP.  Then cut diagonally and used my adhesive to attach to the front of the drawer.  Being a plastic drawer, the adhesive will stick well, but is still easily removed for when the next round of beautiful papers are released.

Now when I have just a little swatch left, I can easily see where it goes and not let them pile up.  I hope I'm not the only one that isn't good at putting stuff away right after working with it!  Ha!!


Thanks for peeking in.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors