Friday, September 21, 2012

Framelits Christmas Tags

I was looking back at some previous postings and the baby bottle card we made seemed to wake something up in my head and gave me a great idea for Christmas Tags.

Check this out!  First fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock and make a nice crease with your bone folder.  Then, stamp the little gingerbread man from Scentsational Season very close to the top of the fold, I used Soft Suede ink.  This may take some practice so be patient.  Take your Holiday Collection Framelits and line up the gingerbread man framelit over where you stamped.  Run it through your Big Shot and ta-da, you now have a cute little gingerbread man that opens up and can be used as a gift tag.

Same thing can be done with your Ornament Keepsakes stamps and Holiday Ornaments Framelits.

Inside I stamped the "to:   from:" using an apparent retired set, because I'm not finding it in the current catalog.  Drats!  Seems it was put into my Tags Til Christmas set... oh well.. you can use a To and From that can be found in the new Chock-Full of Cheer (w-126715 / c-126717) or the new No Peeking (w-126290 / c-126292).

Add a little bit of Bakers Twine (123125 Cherry Cobbler / 123124 Early Espresso) and you're all ready to start wrapping and tagging Christmas Gifts!




Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes (w-128048 / c-128051), Scentsational Season (w-121026 / c-121190)
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Inkpads:  Soft Suede, Real Red
Framelits:  Holiday Collection (127914), Holiday Ornaments (127816)
Bakers Twine

I'm so excited to have thought up something of my very own... no CASEing!  Woo hoo!!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I bought the ornaments stamp set & Framelits for the purpose of using them just to make gift tags. Now I plan to make them folded like you show here instead of flat & boring as I originally planned on. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors