Friday, September 14, 2012

Horizontal Center Step Card

I've been wnting to try this Center Step card for ages and finally found the time to play with it.  I think it came out pretty good, if I do say so myself.  I found the measurements on Julie Davison's blog with very simple easy to follow instructions.




Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved (w-126690 / c-126692)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Staz On Black
Paper:  More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
DSP:  Orchard Harvest (126895)
Tools:  Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Cannery Set Framelits Die (127822) and Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Dimensionals and Adhesive

I think I"ll make some more of these this weekend!  Hope you have some creative time to spend this weekend too.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors