Thursday, September 27, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Nugget Jar

This little cutie comes from the blog of Kay Kalthoff and was designed by her downline Mary Bellis.  Another adorable treat that I just couldn't pass up trying.


Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved (w-126690 / c-126692) or with the Framelits Bundle (w-129943 / c-129944)
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Orchard Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade for banner mat
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Simply Scored, Large Oval Punch, 15" Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots.

Kay has an excellent video on putting it together.  One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to do a cool video too.

Well, this girl is tired and up way past my bedtime (even though this won't post until 6 a.m. tomorrow), so off I go to sleep.

Thanks for looking in.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors