Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Candy Corn!

One of the favorite things about the fall and Halloween time is Candy Corn!  Bath and Bodyworks goes crazy with their scents on Hand Bac's this time of year and they are always fun to decorate!  I actually got this idea from Nancy Riley's blog but changed it up just a tad when I discovered I'd used up my yellow Polka Dot Parade DSP on a previous project.

Instead I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock.  I also inked the edges of the Daffodil and Pumpkin paper with Pumpkin Pie ink with a dauber.



Recipe:

Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners (w-126255 / c-126257)
Tools:  Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Petite Pennants Builder (122361)
Ribbon - 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta

Come back tomorrow morning for another cute Hand-Bac decorated for Halloween!

Remember - contact Brittney at SuziStamp@gmail.com to place an order!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your version better! Sponging is a great idea, and I love the placement of your banner! Smart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, how fun to have you posting here! I still love your version with the dotted paper, but I love the dotted paper for so many things. Thanks so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors