Friday, May 3, 2013

Erin's Owls - Guest Creator



One of the newest gals in our stamping group, Erin, made the cutest little Pirate Owls for a bookmark and I just have to share it with you today!

The picture came from a cell phone and I resized it a bit, but much more and it would have been too blurry I think.


I just wish you could see it bigger.  We'll have to get Erin to create some more adorable owls that we can snap a picture of.  

Awesome Job Erin!!  You really are hooked now, we'll never let you go!  :)

Happy Punching and Stamping!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Erin! Love the pirate idea, and that lil peg leg, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors