Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Button Buddies

This is such a cute set!  I hate to see it go.  This particular card will be in my stash of cards for the Operation Write Home project we're doing next week.  For the final card though, I actually changed the "sending a kiss" to Rose Red so it shows up a little better.  Because of the bulkiness, we won't be adding a button to the piggy's nose, which could make it harder for the Soldiers to mail home to their families.  Don't want the postal machines to damage them.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stamps:  Button Buddies (w-122735 / c-122737), Petite Pairs (w-122495 / c-122497)
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ribbon:  Rose Red (retired Grosgrain)
Tools:  2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874)

Thank you for looking in today!  I wish you a Wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Who could resist that face?! It's a shame we have to be so careful with buttons & other bulky items on our cards ~ they add SO much to the look, especially on a pig's nose, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors