Thursday, May 16, 2013

Simply Sketched - Hostess Sneak Peek

Being a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! is so much fun, especially when we can pre-order fun stuff early.  Simply Sketched is one of those special sets we were able to order early from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.  This set is special because it's a Hostess Only set, meaning you can only get it by being a Hostess.

I love to watercolor and this set is perfect for that or it can be stamped in one of our beautiful inks and look just as good!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Simply Sketched (Hostess Set)
Ink:  StazOn Black, Strawberry Slush (131178), Pistachio Pudding (131177) and Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Watercolor Paper: (122959)
DSP:  Quatrefancy Specialty (130141)


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  Better yet, sign up with me and you can have all this yourself at a discount and early!

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you signed up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be May 15th and should arrive shortly after that.  I received notice that mine shipped Tuesday, so I'm excited for it to arrive!

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Thanks for looking in!

~ Donna



3 comments:

  1. Oh Donna this is so beautiful! I just can't get enough of watercoloring! Your designs are over the top. {Hugs} and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri!! Watercoloring is my favorite thing to do! It's so relaxing to color and create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's beautiful Donna. I need to make time to sit and paint again. It's been way too long. You're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors