Thursday, May 30, 2013

Say Goodbye to Morning Cup

This was originally posted in January 2012.  The idea came from my now upline Lorri Heiling.  I'm so glad to be part of her team now!  

This uses one of my very favorite sets, Morning Cup.  The best part of this card though is inside... a great little surprise.


Inside is a great little surprise of a "tissue box".  Isn't that just the cutest idea???


Tissue box is 2" x 4 1/4", scored at 1", 2", 3" and 4".
The tissue is 1/4 of a tissue and then separated the ply to make it thinner and easier to use.



 Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Morning Cup (w-116988 / c-120489); Word Play (w-120308 / c-120651); Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652).
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.
Ink Pad and/or Stampin' Write:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip (marker).
Accessories:  Designer Frames; Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy Ribbon (retired); Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Tissue, craft knife.

Be sure to get your retiring sets before it's too late!  

Thanks for looking in and thanks again to Lorri for being my inspiration long ago and for being my daily inspiration now!

~ Donna



1 comment:

  1. SNIFF SNIFF I think I need a tissue from your box! I am SO SAD Morning Cup is retiring as well. Great job on your card, Donna, and thanks for the SHOUT OUT!
    So fun hanging with you last night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors