Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Morning Cup Revisited

One of my very favorite sets is retiring with this catalog, so I thought I'd bring it back from an earlier post.  There were actually two times I posted with Morning Cup, but this is my favorite, because the card idea came from my upline - Lorri - before she was my upline!  LOL


I got this idea from Lorri Heiling's Blog - thank you Lorri for such a CUTE idea!  I changed up the stamps and the colors completely but the sentiment and the inside surprise were from Lorri.  


Inside is a great little surprise of a "tissue box".  Isn't that adorable??





Tissue box is 2" x 4 1/4", scored at 1", 2", 3" and 4".

The tissue is 1/4 of a tissue and then separated the ply to make it thinner and easier to use.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Morning Cup (w-116988 / c-120489); Word Play (w-120308 / c-120651); Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652).
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.
Ink Pad and/or Stampin' Write:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip (marker).
Accessories:  Designer Frames (123130); Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy Ribbon (available beginning January 24th through Sale-a-bration); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Tissue, craft knife.

Thanks for looking in.  Be sure to check the retiring lists so you don't miss something you really want to have in your collection!

Retiring Stamps List
Retiring Accessories List

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors