Friday, May 31, 2013

ONE Day - THREE Catalogs!

Today is a very rare day for Stampin' Up! customers.  For today only, beginning at Noon Mountain Time (Utah), you can begin shopping from the new 2013-2014 annual catalog and you can still shop from the Spring Catalog through the end of the day today, May 31st.  Additionally, you can still shop from the retiring 2012-2013 catalog until Monday, June 3rd.

Choices, Choices, Choices!!

    


I'm ready to shop in the new catalog!!  Can't wait for go time to be able shop.  Arizona time is actually an hour different from Utah due to daylight savings time (we don't observe it here) so I can start shopping at 11 a.m. - wooo hooo!!

There will be a link in the right hand margin taking you to the online version of the catalog at 11 a.m. Arizona time (Noon - Utah Time).

If you need a catalog and don't already have a Demonstrator to send you one, please let me know, I'd love to have you as my newest customer!

Happy Shopping!!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors