Thursday, May 23, 2013

John Deere - Harvest Blessings

I've had this set since it first came out last summer and am finally getting to use it.  I bought it with a particular person in mind and his birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so here it is!  This is so perfect for him since he has a farm he manages back east.  Of course, the tractor could be red, but to me a tractor just has to be a John Deere since that's what my Uncle always had in Indiana!

The best part is I get to watercolor this one and I love the look of the watercolor!




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

  • Start with Daffodil Delight card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • The next layer is Garden Green cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Cut your Water Color paper (122959) at 3 1/2" x 3" - stamp your image with StazOn Black
  • The mat for the Water Color paper is Daffodil Delight at 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
  • Cut Whisper White at 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" and mat it with Daffodil Delight cut to 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"

  • Stamp Sets Used:  Harvest Blessings (w-126450 / c-126452) and Perfectly Penned (w-122890 / c-122892)
  • Ink:  StazOn Black (101406), Garden Green (126973)

Thank you for stopping in today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow.  May is a very busy birthday month so I've been busy working on several cards for our office birthday party for all our May birthdays.  There are four of us just in Administration, so we all just celebrate with one big potluck breakfast. It's always the best month - but I'm partial to it.  ;)

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Donna! Love the bright Deere colors used on it. Makes me want to buy that Penned Wishes stamp set. I almost did, now I kinda have to darnnit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is the point you know, to make you want what you see here! ;) Mission accomplished.

    Honestly, I didn't buy this one at first until I saw how great it is when used. I've only had it a little while and glad it is continuing into the 2013-2014 Catalog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors