Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Birthday from Bombs Away!

I think I mentioned how much I love this set!  Here's another card made this weekend with the CLEAR Photopolymer Stamps - Bombs Away Birthday.

Actually, now that I think about it, this card could be birthday, retirement or any occasion really.  It doesn't really say "Birthday", it just says "an occasion".  tee hee


Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Gingham Garden (129310)
Ink:  Night of Navy
Stamps:  Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer (133411)

  • Something else to think about, I've been working this weekend on my Birthday Card Book that I plan to do a class for.  If you would be interested in coming to the class or even doing the class by mail, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.  The cost will be $30.00 for those who can attend.  If you wish to do the class by mail, the cost will be $36.00 (to cover the postage).
  • More details to come.


Thanks for looking in today.  It's MONDAY... again!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...funny card! I like that set too. I'm waiting for more details on the class...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors