Friday, June 28, 2013

Tag a Bag Accessory Kit

Stampin' Up! has some really great new ways to quickly decorate treats, gifts or just about anything.  On page 158 and 159 of the Annual Catalog, you will see our new Tag a Bag Accessory Kit as well as some really cool Tag a Bag Gift Bags and Tag a Bag Gift Boxes.

I used the Tags to make quick thank you's for my ladies that attended last weekend's workshop.  All I had to do was punch some butterflies from the Elegant Butterfly (127526) and the Bitty Butterfly (129406), stamp a quick "thank you".  I used Itty Bitty Banners (w-132022 / c-126247) but you could use any stamps you wanted to use.  I actually cut them out instead of using the Bitty Banners Framelits (129267).  The tags are perforated and just need to be popped out and they are ready to use.  They even have a nice hole punched ready for a ribbon.


The colors used are:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green and Tangerine Tango.  Smoky Slate also comes in the set, but I didn't use it for this particular project.

So, check them out and pick some up to have when you need a last minute tag and while you're there, pick up the Gift Bags and Gift Boxes as well.  They are both awesome for those last minute gifts!

Happy Friday!  Stay safe this weekend and if you are from Arizona, be sure to stay hydrated as we're expecting 119 degree temperatures!  YIKES!!!

Thanks for looking in today.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty, Donna. Definitely something to think about keeping on hand...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors