Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Giggle Greetings Takes the Cheese


This is definitely going to be one of my favorite sets.  I just love the ones that have humor in them and this set fits the bill perfectly.  Remember the "birthdays are like hairballs" card?  Well, this is another stamp from that set, Giggle Greetings.  You should be able to click on the picture to see a larger view.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper (122959)
DSP:  Epic Day This and That
Ink:  Black StazOn, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight (all the colors were done with an Aqua Painter (103954) and the lid of each color.

Thanks for stopping in today.  

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this set is on my wish list too. Too funny. Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors