Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just For You - Label Love

Here's a quick and easy card to have made up ahead of time and then add the appropriate stamp from Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622).  

I found this card made by Susan from Simple Stampin' and changed up the colors and the scoring just a bit.  You can use any color combination you like really and with any DSP.  This one just happens to be from the Polka Dot Parade Paper.  I was thrilled to see that it was being offered again in the new catalog.  I think it's one of my favorites.  I just wish it had more of the Daffodil Delight because it seems to be the first color that I use up!


The base is the standard A-2 card size (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4).  I also scored the front of the card at 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3 1/2" 3 5/8" and 3 3/4".

The Pumpkin Pie DSP is cut to 5 1/2" x 2 and then matted with Pacific Point cut to 5 1/2" x 2 1/4".

The Whisper White was cut to 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" and scored at 1/8", 1/4", 2" and 2 1/8".  To make 5 cards at a time - which I plan for my Stamp a Stack, I actually cut the Whisper White to 8 3/4" x 2 1/4" and then scored the length of the 8 3/4" saving the cutting into 1 3/4" segments which are now pre-scored.

Then cut the Pacific Point mat to 2 1/2" x 2".

Stamp your sentiment from Label Love in Pumpkin Pie and punch with new Artisan Label Punch (130920).  

Put it all together popping up the punch and the small mat with Dimensionals.  

Thanks for looking in today and remember you can purchase all of the items found here on my website HERE.

Happy Friday Eve (also known as Thursday!)

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of an almost ready-to-go card, and the bright cheery colors used here! Oh and the scoring always adds that little something extra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors