Friday, June 7, 2013

Giggle Greetings

This has to be one of my newest favorites from the new 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog.  It's called Giggle Greetings and it has four cute and silly greetings.

This one is my favorite. It arrived Thursday so I immediately had to give it first ink!


A quick and easy card.


  • Begin with Melon Mambo cardstock cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Cut watercolor paper to 3 1/2" x 3" and stamp the greeting with Black StazOn ink
  • The mat is a "new" old color brought back this year called Bermuda Bay.  I'm so glad this color is back!  This was cut to 3 3/4" x 3 1/4".
  • I added a little extra color - never can have too much pretty color, right, by adding Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon.
Thanks for looking in and have a Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I want thisa set too. When my daughter saw the set in the new catalog she immediately said "Mom, here's one you'd love"...and she was right. Love the bright colors you chose to use ~ so funny & cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know lots of "cat people" that will love this card! I may have to make a bunch to have available! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors