Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - May Kit

My Paper Pumpkin for the month of May, was something completely different from the kits we'd received before.  Instead of cards in our kit, we received a little journal, stickers, stamps and ink and paper to decorate with, as well as the rings to put it together with and chipboard pieces for the front and back cover.

I decided to make mine a "Gratitude Journal" to write all the things I give thanks for.  There was a book I read one time a few years ago that suggested making a list of five things every night before bed of things I'm thankful for.  It felt good to write them down each day and even better to read back through them when I'd had a bad day.



The kit came with sticker sheets as well to dress up the book even more.


Don't miss out on next month's kit.  Remember, it's always a surprise, even as Demonstrators, we don't know what it is until it arrives, so it makes a fun surprise for us as well.

Be sure to sign up before June 10th in order to receive the next kit.  I'd be ever so grateful if you listed me as your Demonstrator when you sign up.  When the sign in asks who your Demonstrator is, give my name Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Sunday and Happy June!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Awww...you're thankful for me <3 !!!

    I got all teary-eyed seeing that photo of us. I'm thankful for you too, every single day of my life. Who else would listen to my daily drivel, lol?

    Love the Gratitude Journal idea. That came from the book I gave you! I need to start mine back up and the This & That type of journaling seems perfect for it! Thanks for the inspiration...again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so correct, that DID come from the book you gave me. I need to dig it out again too and start journaling regularly. I felt so much better when I did!

    Love you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors