Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bowl of Cherries

What does that mean anyway... Life is just a bowl of cherries... I mean, what if you don't LIKE cherries?  That wouldn't be a good thing, right?   Just thinkin'...

This is from the same set that brought you cat hairballs, Giggle Greetings.  Still love that one!



Inside I used a stamp from Really Good Greetings:


Stamp Sets:  Giggle Greetings (w-131062 / c-131065), Really Good Greetings (w-130330 / c-130333)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper
DSP:  Gingham Garden (129310)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (of course for the cherries), Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Tools:  Aqua Painter (103954)

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this one! Love the colors, design, sentiments & the way the inside matches the outside! Purrfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! You have no idea how quickly I threw this together last night for posting this morning! I love the easy ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors