Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Don't Forget... My Birthday Calendar Book

Come join me for a first ever unique event!  RSVP and Pre-Payment due by July 1st - Class held July 13th - or, if you are not in the area, I can mail your book on July 15th.

How many times have you forgotten a birthday and had to rush like crazy to make a card that would work in a pinch?  I know I have, but with my new Birthday Calendar Book, I hope to never again forget to have a birthday card ready for that someone special.  

This class will be a day of crafting and fun with friends.  You'll make a beautiful Birthday Calendar Book for you to stash away cards so you will always be ready for that next birthday!

The class will include products from the new This and That product line as well as extras to decorate your cover, pages and organize the perfect book with pockets to tuck your cards into.

The fee is $30.00 and includes everything you need to put your book together except for adhesives.  Recommended adhesives are Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) "green glue" and / or Sticky Strip (104294).  You want to be sure this stays together with a good strong adhesive.  Be sure to have your basic tool kit with Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579) and a Pen (for adding those special birthdays!)


If you come to the class, you will be able to use my border punch here and any additional stamps you may want to use to add even more to your book.  

If you don't live nearby but would still like to make this book, I can also do a Long Distance Kit by mail with full detailed instructions and everything you need to put it together, except for the border punch and adhesives.  The Long Distance Kit would cost $36 to cover postage.

Since I will need to order the books and the supplies ahead of time, you will need to RSVP and pre-pay no later than July 1st for those attending the class.  If you wish to do the class by mail your pre-payment and RSVP are also due by July 1st and the kits will be mailed out as soon as they are all ready to go, but no later than July 13th.

Please contact me by email if you would like to RSVP and I can give you the information for payment.  

I think this will be a fun class and I think you'll be pleased with the results.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors