Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Hubby's birthday is today, so he's getting a quick and easy card - because I have to make it when he's not wandering through my crafting area.  LOL  Can't let him see it before tomorrow morning.

I've used a couple of different sets here and really like how it turned out.

The cake comes from the new Photopolymer set - Endless Birthday Wishes and the sentiments come from Something to Say - available in the new catalog!

 
 

Thank you for looking in today.  To purchase any of the items from my store, just click on any of the items below to go to my store.

Happy Wednesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors