Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's Your Type Stamp Set - You Tube Video

Since I spent my afternoon on Saturday cleaning and organizing my stamp space, I didn't get anything made to share with you today, so instead, I wanted to share this video with you.

Enjoy!

Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel—Did you know that you can find OVER 300 videos on the Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel?  Learn all the benefits & how-tos of dozens of products, see how to make cute projects, and explore all the possibilities for creative fun using My Digital Studio...and much more!  Check it out, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you will see new videos as soon as they are released!  

New Videos...
I just finished watching the video below and I think it will be fun to play with.  When I first saw it, I wasn't too sure, but the more I see of it, the more I like it.

Please Note: If you're reading this by email, you'll need to click on the link to see the videos!



What's Your Type Stamp Set - Learn how to use the versatile shapes & elements of the What's Your Type photopolymer stamp set to create fun geometric backgrounds and block letters. 

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors