Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Grandma with a Convertible

We have a new Grandma at the office!  Perfect time to play with my new Something for Baby stamps and Framelits. 
 
I saw the idea of cutting up the DSP for the background and loved it, so I decided to play with it on this card.  I cut in one inch from each side of a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of DSP and then pieced it back together on Crisp Canteloupe.

 

 
On the inside I stamped the Sweet Girl stamp from Baby, We've Grown.  I like to put something inside, especially when I don't have a sentiment I'm using inside.
 



Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you like what you see and come back again for more!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors